The DroPix system includes integrated multithreading, a Unix/Linux-like programming environment, completely new autopilot functions such as Lua scripting of missions and flight behavior, and a custom PX4 driver layer ensuring tight timing across all processes.
- Advanced 32 bit ARM Cortex® M4 Processor running NuttX RTOS
- 14 PWM/servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 5 auxiliary, high-power compatible)
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual override with dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply
- Backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual override mixing modes
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- External safety button for easy motor activation
- Multicolor LED indicator
- High-power, multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- microSD card for long-time high-rate logging
- ST Micro L3GD20 3-axis 16-bit gyroscope
- ST Micro LSM303D 3-axis 14-bit accelerometer / magnetometer
- Invensense® MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- Standard MK style mounting holes 45 mm x 45 mm (M3 holes)
- Size: 67506 mm
- Weight: 15g (without connectors)
Dropix Pack (drotek.com)
The following diagrams show the Dropix connector information (for more information see the drotek documentation).
Most users will not need to build this firmware! It is pre-built and automatically installed by QGroundControl when appropriate hardware is connected.
To build PX4 for this target: