The MindPX series were created by AirMind®. Please refer to: http://mindpx.net
The main hardware documentation is here.
MindPX is a new generation autopilot system branched from Pixhawk®, been revised in schematic and structure, and been further enhanced with new features to make un-manned vehicle more smart and more friendly to use.
MindPX increases total PWM output channels to 16 (8 main outputs + 8 aux outputs). This makes MindPX can support more complicated VTOL configurations and more fine control. It is especially meaningful for those FMU-V4 based flight controllers as MindPX implements main and aux output in one single FMU.
- Main System-on-Chip: STM32F427
- CPU: 32bits, 168 MHz ARM Cortex® M4 with FPU
- RAM: 256 KB SRAM
- 2MB Flash
- ST Micro LSM303D 14 bit accelerometer/magnetometer
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- InvenSense® MPU6500 integrated 6-axis sensors
- Highlighted features:
- CNC processed aluminum alloy case, light and solid
- Built-in isolated IMU redundancy
- Total 16 PWM output channel (8 main + 8 aux)
- 1 extra I2C port for flow connection.
- 1 extra USB port for companion computer connection (built-in UART-to-USB converter)
- Exposed debug port for development
|2||Debug (refresh bootloader)||10||USB2 (Serial 2 to USB)|
|3||USB1 (refresh firmware)||11||UART4,5|
|7||TF card slot||15||Tricolor Light|
MindPX supports a wide variety of radio receivers (since V2.6) including: PPM/SBUS/DSM/DSM2/DSMX. MindPX also support FrSky® bi-direction telemetry D and S.Port.
For detailed Pin diagram, please refer to the User Guide.
How to build
Companion PC connection
MindPX has a USB-TO-UART Bridge IC on the board. A micro-USB to USB type A cable is used for the connection. Connect micro-USB end to the 'OBC' port of MindPX and USB type A end to companion computer.
And the max BAUD rate is the same with px4 family, which is up to 921600.
The user guide is here.
Where to buy
MindRacer is available at AirMind Store on internet. You can also find MindRacer at Amazon® or eBay®.