PX4 does not manufacture this (or any) autopilot. Contact the manufacturer for hardware support or compliance issues.
This flight controller has been discontinued and is no longer commercially available.
The Pixfalcon autopilot (designed by Holybro®) is binary-compatible (FMUv2) derivative of the Pixhawk 1 design that has been optimized for space-constrained applications such as FPV racers. It has less IO to allow for the reduction in size.
- Main System-on-Chip: STM32F427
- CPU: 180 MHz ARM® Cortex® M4 with single-precision FPU
- RAM: 256 KB SRAM (L1)
- Failsafe System-on-Chip: STM32F100
- CPU: 24 MHz ARM Cortex M3
- RAM: 8 KB SRAM
- GPS: U-Blox® M8 (bundled)
- 1x I2C
- 2x UART (one for Telemetry / OSD, no flow control)
- 8x PWM with manual override
- S.BUS / PPM input
From distributor Hobbyking®
- Optical flow: PX4 Flow unit from manufacturer Holybro
- Digital Airspeed sensor from manufacturer Holybro or distributor Hobbyking
- On screen display with integrated Telemetry:
- Pure Telemetry options:
Most users will not need to build this firmware! It is pre-built and automatically installed by QGroundControl when appropriate hardware is connected.
To build PX4 for this target:
Developers will need to solder wires to the board test pads for SWD, and to the STM32F4 (IC) TX and RX to get a console.
|USART2||/dev/ttyS1||TELEM1 (No flow control)|