This section lists the autopilot hardware documented in this library (that can be used to run the PX4 flight stack). This list is not exhaustive - there are other compatible flight controllers and variants.
You can also try PX4 on a Complete Vehicle (consumer drones and reference platforms that can run PX4).
- Pixhawk Series
- Pixhawk Standard/Supported Autopilots
- Manufacturer-Supported Autopilots
- Experimental/Discontinued Autopilots
- Aerotenna OcPoC-Zynq Mini
- BeagleBone Blue
- Bitcraze Crazyflie 2.0
- CUAV v5 (FMUv5) (Discontinued)
- Holybro Pixfalcon (FMUv2) (Discontinued)
- Intel® Aero RTF Drone (Discontinued)
- mRo AUAV-X2 (Discontinued)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Flight (Discontinued)
- Raspberry Pi 2/3 Navio2
- 3DR Pixhawk 1 (FMUv2) (Discontinued)