mRo Pixhawk Flight Controller (Pixhawk 1)
The controller can be used as a drop-in replacement for the 3DR Pixhawk 1.
The main difference is that it is based on the Pixhawk-project FMUv3 open hardware design, which corrects a bug that limited the original Pixhawk 1 to 1MB of flash.
Assembly/setup instructions for use with PX4 are provided here: Pixhawk Wiring Quickstart
- 32-bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 core with FPU
- 168 MHz/256 KB RAM/2 MB Flash
- 32 bit STM32F103 failsafe co-processor
- ST Micro L3GD20 3-axis 16-bit gyroscope
- ST Micro LSM303D 3-axis 14-bit accelerometer / magnetometer
- Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- 5x UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2x with HW flow control
- 2x CAN
- Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-X® Satellite compatible input up to DX8 (DX9 and above not supported)
- Futaba S.BUS® compatible input and output
- PPM sum signal
- RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
- 3.3 and 6.6V ADC inputs
- External microUSB port
- Ideal diode controller with automatic failover
- Servo rail high-power (7 V) and high-current ready
- All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 38g (1.31oz)
- Width: 50mm (1.96")
- Thickness: 15.5mm (.613")
- Length: 81.5mm (3.21")
- Bare Bones - Just the board (useful as a 3DR Pixhawk replacement)
- mRo Pixhawk 2.4.6 Essential Kit! - Everything except for telemetry radios
- mRo Pixhawk 2.4.6 Cool Kit! (Limited edition) - Everything you need including telemetry radios
Pinouts and Schematics
As a CC-BY-SA 3.0 licensed Open Hardware design, all schematics and design files are available.
The board is documented in detailed on the Pixhawk project website.