Pixhawk 1 Flight Controller
Originally manufactured by 3DR® this board was the original standard microcontroller platform for PX4. While the board is no longer manufactured by 3DR, you can use the mRo Pixhawk as a drop-in replacement.
Assembly/setup instructions for use with PX4 are provided here: Pixhawk Wiring Quickstart
- Main System-on-Chip: STM32F427
- CPU: 180 MHz ARM® Cortex® M4 with single-precision FPU
- RAM: 256 KB SRAM (L1)
- Failsafe System-on-Chip: STM32F100
- CPU: 24 MHz ARM Cortex M3
- RAM: 8 KB SRAM
- Wifi: ESP8266 external
- GPS: U-Blox® 7/8 (Hobbyking®) / U-Blox 6 (3D Robotics)
- Optical flow: PX4 Flow unit
- 1x I2C
- 1x CAN (2x optional)
- 1x ADC
- 4x UART (2x with flow control)
- 1x Console
- 8x PWM with manual override
- 6x PWM / GPIO / PWM input
- S.BUS / PPM / Spektrum input
- S.BUS output
Pinouts and Schematics
As a CC-BY-SA 3.0 licensed Open Hardware design, all schematics and design files are available.
The board is documented in detailed on the Pixhawk project website.
This is no longer available. The mRo Pixhawk may be used as a direct replacement.
make px4fmu-v2_default upload