# Wing Wing Z-84 Pixracer Build
The Wing Wing Z-84 is our gold standard airframe - small, rugged and just large enough to host a Pixracer.
- Frame: Wing Wing Z-84
- Flight controller: Pixracer
# Parts List
# Z-84 Plug n' Fly (PNF/PNP) or Kit
One of these:
PNF (or "PNP") versions include motor, propeller and electronic speed controller. The "kit" version does not include these components, which must be purchased separately.
# Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
One of these (any small (>=12A) ESC will do):
- Blue Series 12A ESC (opens new window) (Hobbyking)
- Lumenier Regler 30A BLHeli_S ESC OPTO (opens new window) (GetFPV)
# Autopilot and Essential Components
- Pixracer kit (including GPS and power module)
- FrSky D4R-II receiver or equivalent (jumpered to PPM sum output according to its manual)
- Mini telemetry set for Holybro pix32
- Digital airspeed sensor for Holybro pix32 / Pixfalcon
- 1800 mAh 2S LiPo Battery - e.g. Team Orion 1800mAh 7.4V 50C 2S1P (opens new window)
# Recommended spare parts
- 1 cm diameter O-ring for prop saver (Hobbyking (opens new window))
- 125x110 mm propellers (Hobbyking (opens new window))
The wiring below is valid for Pixhawk and Pixracer. Use the main outputs, not the ones labeled with AUX. The motor controller needs to have an in-built BEC, as the autopilot is not powering the servo rail.
|RC IN||PPM or S.BUS / S.BUS2 input|
|MAIN 1||Left Aileron|
|MAIN 2||Right Aileron|
# Build Log
The images below give a rough idea about the assembly process, which is simple and can be done with a hot glue gun.
# Airframe Configuration
Select the Z-84 in the flying wing section of the QGC airframe config: