# Pixfalcon Flight Controller (Discontinued)
PX4 does not manufacture this (or any) autopilot. Contact the [manufacturer](https://shop.holybro.com/) for hardware support or compliance issues.
This flight controller has been discontinued and is no longer commercially available.
The Pixfalcon autopilot (designed by Holybro® (opens new window)) is binary-compatible (FMUv2) derivative of the Pixhawk 1 design that has been optimized for space-constrained applications such as FPV racers. It has less IO to allow for the reduction in size.
# Quick Summary
- Main System-on-Chip: STM32F427 (opens new window)
- CPU: 180 MHz ARM® Cortex® M4 with single-precision FPU
- RAM: 256 KB SRAM (L1)
- Failsafe System-on-Chip: STM32F100
- CPU: 24 MHz ARM Cortex M3
- RAM: 8 KB SRAM
- GPS: u-blox® M8 (bundled)
- 1x I2C
- 2x UART (one for Telemetry / OSD, no flow control)
- 8x PWM with manual override
- S.BUS / PPM input
From distributor Hobbyking® (opens new window)
- Optical flow: PX4 Flow unit from manufacturer Holybro (opens new window)
- Digital Airspeed sensor from manufacturer Holybro (opens new window) or distributor Hobbyking (opens new window)
- On screen display with integrated Telemetry:
- Pure Telemetry options:
# Building Firmware
Most users will not need to build this firmware! It is pre-built and automatically installed by QGroundControl when appropriate hardware is connected.
To build PX4 for this target:
# Debug Port
Developers will need to solder wires to the board test pads for SWD, and to the STM32F4 (IC) TX and RX to get a console.
# Serial Port Mapping
|USART2||/dev/ttyS1||TELEM1 (No flow control)|