PX4 does not manufacture this (or any) autopilot. Contact the manufacturer for hardware support or compliance issues.
The Pixhawk® 3 Pro is based on the FMUv4 hardware design (Pixracer) with some upgrades and additional features. The board was designed by Drotek® and PX4.
The main hardware documentation is here: https://drotek.gitbook.io/pixhawk-3-pro/hardware
This autopilot is supported by the PX4 maintenance and test teams.
- Microcontroller: STM32F469; Flash size is 2MiB, RAM size is 384KiB
- ICM-20608-G gyro / accelerometer
- MPU-9250 gyro / accelerometer / magnetometer
- LIS3MDL compass
- Sensors connected via two SPI buses (one high rate and one low-noise bus)
- Two I2C buses
- Two CAN buses
- Voltage / battery readings from two power modules
- FrSky® Inverter
- 8 Main + 6 AUX PWM outputs (Separate IO chip, PX4IO)
- microSD (logging)
- S.BUS / Spektrum / SUMD / PPM input
- JST GH user-friendly connectors: same connectors and pinouts as Pixracer
From Drotek store (EU) :
From readymaderc (USA) :
Most users will not need to build this firmware! It is pre-built and automatically installed by QGroundControl when appropriate hardware is connected.
To build PX4 for this target:
The board has FMU and IO debug ports as shown below.
The pinouts and connector comply with the Pixhawk Standard Debug Port (JST SM06B connector).
|1 (red)||VCC TARGET SHIFT||+3.3V|
|2 (blk)||CONSOLE TX (OUT)||+3.3V|
|3 (blk)||CONSOLE RX (IN)||+3.3V|
For information about wiring and using this port see:
|USART2||/dev/ttyS1||TELEM1 (flow control)|
|USART3||/dev/ttyS2||TELEM2 (flow control)|