The HKPilot32 is software compatible with the 3DR® Pixhawk 1. It is not connector compatible, but is otherwise physically very similar to the 3DR Pixhawk or mRo Pixhawk.
As a CC-BY-SA 3.0 licensed Open Hardware design, schematics and design files should be available here.
- Main System-on-Chip: STM32F427
- CPU: 32-bit STM32F427 Cortex® M4 core with FPU
- RAM: 168 MHz/256 KB
- Flash: 2 MB
- Failsafe System-on-Chip: STM32F103
- ST Micro L3GD20 3-axis 16-bit gyroscope
- ST Micro LSM303D 3-axis 14-bit accelerometer / magnetometer
- Invensense® MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- Size: 81x44x15mm
- Weight: 33.1g
- GPS: U-blox® super precision Neo-7M with compass
- Input Voltage: 2~10s (7.4~37V)
- 1x I2C
- 2x CAN
- 3.3 and 6.6V ADC inputs
- 5x UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2x with HW flow control
- Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-X® Satellite compatible input up to DX8 (DX9 and above not supported)
- Futaba® S.BUS compatible input and output
- PPM sum signal
- RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
- External microUSB port
- Molex PicoBlade connectors
Most users will not need to build this firmware! It is pre-built and automatically installed by QGroundControl when appropriate hardware is connected.
To build PX4 for this target:
The board is based on the Pixhawk project FMUv2 open hardware design.
- FMUv2 + IOv2 schematic -- Schematic and layout
As a CC-BY-SA 3.0 licensed Open Hardware design, all schematics and design files are available.