This page may be out of date
The latest version can be found here.
We pledge to adhere to the PX4 code of conduct (opens new window). This code aims to foster an open and welcoming environment.
This section contains information about contributing to PX4, including the source code, documentation, and translations, and their relevant licenses.
- Dev Call - Discuss architecture, pull requests, impacting issues with the dev team
- Codeline Management - Work with PX4 code
- Documentation - Improve the docs
- Translation - Translate using Crowdin
Contributors will also find these sections/topics useful:
- Support - Get help and raise issues
- Test Flights - Get your pull requests flight-tested.