# Holybro PM02 (V3) Power Module
This analog power module provides regulated power to flight controller and power distribution board, and sends information to the autopilot about battery voltage and current supplied to the flight controller and the motors. It is commonly used with Pixhawk 4.
- Rated current: 60A
- Max current: 120A (<60 Sec)
- Max current sensing: 120A
- Battery supported: up to 12S battery
- Communication protocol: Analog
- Switching regulator outputs: 5.2V and 3A max
- Weight: 20g
Voltage and current measurement configured for 3.3V ADC
# Package Contents
- Power Module with XT60 Connector Board
- Electrolytic capacito: 220uF 63V (pre-installed)
- Molex 6 Position Connector 15 cm
- GH 6 Position Connector 15 cm
Additional wiring and connection information can be found in: Pixhawk 4 QuickStart.