This flight controller has been discontinued and is no longer commercially available.
- Main System-on-Chip: STM32F427
- CPU: STM32F427VIT6 ARM microcontroller - Revision 3
- IO: STM32F100C8T6 ARM microcontroller
- Invensense MPU9250 9DOF
- Invensense ICM-20608 6DOF
- MEAS MS5611 barometer
- Size: 36mm x 50mm
- Mounting Points: 30.5mm x 30.5mm 3.2mm diameter
- Weight: 10.9g
- Power OR-ing schematic with reverse voltage protection. 5V power module is required!
- 2.54mm headers:
- GPS (USART4)
- RC input
- PPM input
- Spektrum input
- RSSI input
- sBus input
- sBus output
- Power input
- Buzzer output
- LED output
- 8 x Servo outputs
- 6 x Aux outputs
- USART7 (Console)
- USART8 (OSD)
No longer in production.
This has been superceded by the mRo X2.1. mRobotics is the
distributor for the AUAV Products from August 2017.
The board is based on the Pixhawk project FMUv2 open hardware design.
- FMUv2 + IOv2 schematic -- Schematic and layout
As a CC-BY-SA 3.0 licensed Open Hardware design, all schematics and design files are available.
|USART2||/dev/ttyS1||TELEM1 (flow control)|
|USART3||/dev/ttyS2||TELEM2 (flow control)|