# mRo Control Zero F7 Flight Controller
PX4 does not manufacture this (or any) autopilot. Contact the manufacturer (opens new window) for hardware support or compliance issues.
The mRo Control Zero F7® is a new flight controller from mRo.
It is a no-compromise triple IMU commercial grade flight controller. It includes 8x PWM outputs (DShot capable), 3x IMUs, 1x Magnetometer, 1x Barometric Pressure Sensor (Altimeter), 6x UART, and SD Card, all packed into a 32mm x 20mm PCB. The PWMs are bidirectional, EMI protected, and level shifted to 5V logic levels. All accessed using front and rear 30pin Molex PicoClasp connectors. A durable plastic case, conformal board coating, and optional temperature calibration included.
This flight controller is manufacturer supported.
# Key Features
- 32-bit STM32F777 Cortex® M4 core with FPU rev. 3
- 216 MHz/512 KB RAM/2 MB Flash
- F-RAM Cypress MF25V02-G 256-Kbit nonvolatile memory (Flash memory that performs as fast as RAM)
- Bosch BMI088 (opens new window) 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope (internally vibration dampened)
- Invensense ICM-20602 (opens new window) 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
- Invensense ICM-20948 (opens new window) 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope/magnetometer
- Infineon DPS310 barometer (opens new window) (So smooth and NO more light sensitivity)
- 6x UART (serial ports total), 3x with HW flow control, 1x FRSky Telemetry (D or X types), 1x Console and 1x GPS+I2C
- 8x PWM outputs (all DShot capable)
- 1x CAN
- 1x I2C
- 1x SPI
- Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-X® Satellite compatible input and binding
- Futaba S.BUS® & S.BUS2® compatible input
- FRSky Telemetry port output
- Graupner SUMD
- Yuneec ST24
- PPM sum input signal
- 1x JTAG (TC2030 Connector)
- 1x RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
- Tricolor LED
Weight and Dimensions (Uncased):
- Weight: 5.3g (0.19oz)
- Width: 20mm (0.79")
- Length: 32mm (1.26")
- 3x Ultra low noise LDO voltage regulator
# Where to Buy
# Building Firmware
Most users will not need to build this firmware! It is pre-built and automatically installed by QGroundControl when appropriate hardware is connected.
To build PX4 for this target:
# Debug Ports
# Console Port
|mRo control zero f7||FTDI|
# SWD Port
The SWD port (JTAG) for FMU debugging is a TC2030 debug connector, as shown below.
You can use the Tag Connect (opens new window) cable TC2030 IDC NL (opens new window) below (with associated retaining clip (opens new window)) to attach to either a BlackMagic probe or a ST-LINK V2 debugger.
There is also an ARM20-CTX 20-Pin to TC2030-IDC adapter (opens new window) that can be used with other debug probes.
# Serial Port Mapping
|USART2||/dev/ttyS0||TELEM1 (flow control)|
|USART3||/dev/ttyS1||TELEM2 (flow control)|
|USART6||/dev/ttyS3||Flex port (can be configured as SPI or UART with Flow Control).|
|UART8||/dev/ttyS5||Free serial port (typically for FrSky telemetry)|