# PWM_limit State Machine
[PWM_limit State Machine] Controls PWM outputs as a function of pre-armed and armed inputs. Provides a delay between assertion of "armed" and a ramp-up of throttle on assertion of the armed signal.
# Quick Summary
- armed: asserted to enable dangerous behaviors such as spinning propellers
- pre-armed: asserted to enable benign behaviors such as moving control surfaces
- this input overrides the current state
- assertion of pre-armed immediately forces behavior of state ON, regardless of current state
- deassertion of pre-armed reverts behavior to current state
- INIT and OFF
- pwm outputs set to disarmed values.
- pwm outputs ramp from disarmed values to min values.
- pwm outputs set according to control values.