Welcome to the PX4 Community!
We pledge to adhere to the PX4 code of conduct (opens new window), which aims to foster an open and welcoming environment.
This section contains information about how you can meet with the community and contribute to PX4:
- Dev Call - Discuss architecture, pull requests, impacting issues with the dev team
- Support - Get help and raise issues
- Source Code Management - Work with PX4 code
- Documentation - Improve the docs
- Translation - Translate using Crowdin
- Terminology/Notation - Terms and symbols used in the docs
- Licenses - PX4 and Pixhawk licensing