# Mac 上的开发环境
MacOS 是受支持的 PX4 开发平台。 根据本文的指示构建的开发环境可以用编译：
Apple M1 Macbook users! If you have an Apple M1 Macbook, make sure to run the terminal as x86 by setting up an x86 terminal:
- Locate the Terminal application within the Utilities folder (Finder > Go menu > Utilities)
- Select Terminal.app and right-click on it, then choose Duplicate.
- Rename the duplicated Terminal app, e.g. to x86 Terminal
- Now select the renamed x86 Terminal app and right-click and choose *Get Info
- Check the box for Open using Rosetta, then close the window
- Run the x86 Terminal as usual, which will fully support the current PX4 toolchain
# Homebrew 安装
The installation of Homebrew is quick and easy: installation instructions (opens new window).
# Enable more open files (Handle "LD: too many open files" error)
~/.zshenv file or append it (by running
open ~/.zshenv on the terminal) and add this line:
ulimit -S -n 2048
# Enforce Python Version
If not already existing, create the file
~/.zshrc and add these lines:
# Point pip3 to MacOS system python 3 pip alias pip3=/usr/bin/pip3
# Common Tools
After installing Homebrew, run these commands in your shell to install the common tools:
brew tap PX4/px4 brew install px4-dev
Install the required Python packages
# install required packages using pip3 python3 -m pip install --user pyserial empty toml numpy pandas jinja2 pyyaml pyros-genmsg packaging kconfiglib future jsonschema # if this fails with a permissions error, your Python install is in a system path - use this command instead: sudo -H python3 -m pip install --user pyserial empty toml numpy pandas jinja2 pyyaml pyros-genmsg packaging kconfiglib future jsonschema
# Gazebo Simulation
First run the following commands:
brew unlink tbb brew install tbb@2020 brew link tbb@2020
September 2021: The commands above are a workaround to this bug: PX4-Autopilot#17644 (opens new window). They can be removed once it is fixed (along with this note).
To install SITL simulation with Gazebo:
brew install --cask temurin brew install --cask xquartz brew install px4-sim-gazebo
Run this macOS setup script:
PX4-Autopilot/Tools/setup/macos.sh The easiest way to do this is to clone the PX4 source, and then run the script from the directory, as shown:
git clone https://github.com/PX4/PX4-Autopilot.git --recursive cd PX4-Autopilot/Tools/setup sh macos.sh
To use SITL simulation with jMAVSim you need to install a recent version of Java (e.g. Java 15). You can download Java 15 (or later) from Oracle (opens new window) or use Eclipse Temurin (opens new window):
brew install --cask temurin
Then install jMAVSim:
brew install px4-sim-jmavsim
PX4 v1.11 and beyond require at least JDK 15 for jMAVSim simulation.
For earlier versions, macOS users might see the error
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:. You can find the fix in the jMAVSim with SITL > Troubleshooting).
Once you have finished setting up the command-line toolchain:
- Install VSCode (if you prefer using an IDE to the command line).
- Install the QGroundControl Daily Build (opens new window) :::tip The daily build includes development tools that are hidden in release builds. It may also provide access to new PX4 features that are not yet supported in release builds. :::
- Continue to the build instructions.