# Pixhawk 标准自动驾驶仪
Pixhawk series boards that fully comply with the Pixhawk Standard (opens new window) (including use of the Pixhawk trademark), and that are still being manufactured, are supported by the PX4 project.
These boards are maintained, updated, tested and otherwise supported by the PX4 project maintainers and Dronecode test team.
For more information about PX4 project autopilot board support levels see: px4.io/autopilots/ (opens new window).
The boards in this category are:
- CUAV Pixahwk V6X (FMUv6X)
- Holybro Pixhawk 6X (FMUv6X)
- Holybro Pixhawk 6C (FMUv6C)
- Holybro Pix32 v6 (FMUv6C)
- Holybro Pixhawk 5X (FMUv5X)
- Holybro Pixhawk 4 (FMUv5) - Discontinued by Holybro but supported by PX4
- Holybro Pixhawk 4 Mini (FMUv5) - Discontinued by Holybro but supported by PX4
- Drotek Pixhawk 3 Pro (FMUv4pro)
- mRo Pixracer (FMUv4)
- CUAV Pixhack v3 (FMUv3)
- Hex Cube Black (FMUv3)
- mRo Pixhawk (FMUv3)
- Holybro Pixhawk Mini (FMUv3) - Discontinued by Holybro but supported by PX4