# Autogyro FramesExperimental
- Ability to take off and land using only a very short runway (compared to an fixed-wing vehicle).
- High resistance to weather conditions, especially gusts of wind.
- Possession of a non-powered rotor enabling it to operate in an autorotation mode (one of the helicopter’s emergency modes as well). Consequently, it does not need to actively change a flight mode in case of failure (it does not need a parachute or other actively working devices). Its flight is thus inherently stable at all times.
- Absence of a downwash (opens new window) during take-off or landing creating an unwanted swirling of dust.
- Low lift-to-drag ratio (opens new window) that can be adjusted by construction parameters. This ability can be useful because while an unmanned autogyro cannot fly very far in the case of failure (as is the case of a conventional airplane), the flight is still safe and aircraft does not fall (as is typical for multicopter or helicopter).
# Supported Frames
PX4에서 여러 오토자이로 기체를 지원합니다. The set of supported configurations can be seen in Airframes Reference > Autogyro.
# DIY Frames
이 절에서는 다양한 오토자이로 기체 프레임을 조립 구성하는 조립 절차와 지침에 대하여 설명합니다.
# Complete Frames with PX4 Preinstalled
This section lists vehicles that are sold fully assembled and ready to fly (RTF), with PX4 installed.