# Pixfalcon Flight Controller (Discontinued)
This flight controller has been discontinued and is no longer commercially available.
PX4 does not manufacture this (or any) autopilot. Contact the manufacturer (opens new window) for hardware support or compliance issues.
The Pixfalcon autopilot (designed by Holybro® (opens new window)) is binary-compatible (FMUv2) derivative of the Pixhawk 1 design that has been optimized for space-constrained applications such as FPV racers. It has less IO to allow for the reduction in size.
# Quick Summary
- Main System-on-Chip: STM32F427 (opens new window)
- CPU: 180 MHz ARM® Cortex® M4 with single-precision FPU
- RAM: 256 KB SRAM (L1)
- Failsafe System-on-Chip: STM32F100
- CPU: 24 MHz ARM Cortex M3
- RAM: 8 KB SRAM
- GPS: u-blox® M8 (bundled)
- 1x I2C
- 2x UART (one for Telemetry / OSD, no flow control)
- 8x PWM with manual override
- S.BUS / PPM input
From distributor Hobbyking® (opens new window)
- Optical flow: PX4 Flow unit from manufacturer Holybro (opens new window)
- Digital Airspeed sensor from manufacturer Holybro (opens new window) or distributor Hobbyking (opens new window)
- On screen display with integrated Telemetry:
- Pure Telemetry options:
# Building Firmware
Most users will not need to build this firmware! It is pre-built and automatically installed by QGroundControl when appropriate hardware is connected.
To build PX4 for this target:
# Debug Port
This board does not have a debug port (i.e it does not have a port for accessing the System Console or the SWD interface (JTAG).
Developers will need to solder wires to the board test pads for SWD, and to the STM32F4 (IC) TX and RX to get a console.
# Serial Port Mapping
|USART2||/dev/ttyS1||TELEM1 (No flow control)|