# Holybro Pixhawk 4 Power Module (PM07)
The Power Management Board (PM Board) serves the purpose of a Power Module as well as a Power Distribution Board. In addition to providing regulated power to Pixhawk 4 and the ESCs, it sends information to the autopilot about battery’s voltage and current supplied to the flight controller and the motors.
This module can be purchased as bundle with Pixhawk 4, but can also be used with other flight controllers.
- PCB Current: total 120A outputs (MAX)
- UBEC 5v output current: 3A
- UBEC input voltage: 2~12s LiPo
- Dimensions: 68 x 50 x 8 mm
- Mounting Holes: 45 x 45 mm
- Weight: 36g
# Package Contents
- PM07 board
- 80mm XT60 connector wire (installed)
- Electrolytic capacitor: 220uF 63V (installed)
- 2x JST GH 10P Cable
- JST GH 8P Cable
- 2x JST GH 6P Cable
# Where to Buy
Wiring and connection information can be found in: Pixhawk 4 > Power.
# Further Information
Quick Start Guide (opens new window) (Holybro)