# Wing Wing Z-84 Pixracer Build
The Wing Wing Z-84 is a flying wing frame. It is small, rugged and just large enough to host a Pixracer.
- Frame: Wing Wing Z-84
- Flight controller: Pixracer
# Parts List
# Z-84 Plug n' Fly (PNF/PNP) or Kit
One of these:
PNF (or "PNP") versions include motor, propeller and electronic speed controller. The "kit" version does not include these components, which must be purchased separately.
# Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
One of these (any small (>=12A) ESC will do):
- Turnigy 20A Brushed ESC ESC (opens new window) (Hobbyking)
- Lumenier Regler 30A BLHeli_S ESC OPTO (opens new window) (GetFPV)
# Autopilot and Essential Components
- Pixracer kit (including GPS and power module)
- FrSky D4R-II receiver or equivalent (jumpered to PPM sum output according to its manual)
- Mini telemetry set for Holybro pix32
- Digital airspeed sensor for Holybro pix32 / Pixfalcon
- 1800 mAh 2S LiPo Battery - e.g. Team Orion 1800mAh 7.4V 50C 2S1P (opens new window)
# Recommended spare parts
- 1 cm diameter O-ring for prop saver (Hobbyking (opens new window))
- 125x110 mm propellers (Hobbyking (opens new window))
Wire the servos and motors as shown.
MAIN outputs (not the ones labeled with AUX).
The motor controller needs to have an in-built BEC, as the autopilot is not powering the servo rail.
|RC IN||PPM or S.BUS / S.BUS2 input|
|MAIN 1||Left Aileron|
|MAIN 2||Right Aileron|
|MAIN 4||Motor 1|
# Build Log
The images below give a rough idea about the assembly process, which is simple and can be done with a hot glue gun.
# PX4 Configuration
# Airframe Configuration
Select Flying Wing > Generic Flying Wing in the QGroundControl Airframe Configuration:
# Actuator Mapping
# Other Configuration
Advanced tuning is optional - see Fixed-wing Vehicle Configuration.