# Holybro M8N & M9N GPS
The GPS includes either a M8N or M9N UBLOX module, IST8310 compass, tri-colored LED indicator, and a safety switch.
There are 3 different connector options, allowing easy connection to flight controllers that are compliant with the Pixhawk-connector standard as either a primary or secondary GPS. This module ships with a baud rate of 38400 Hz.
The main difference between the modules is that the M8N allows concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS systems, while M9N can concurrently connect to up to 4.
# Features and Specifications
- Ublox Neo-M8N or M9N module
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Cold starts: 26s
- LNA MAX2659ELT+
- 25 x 25 x 4 mm ceramic patch antenna
- Rechargeable Farah capacitance
- Low noise 3.3V regulator
- Current consumption: less than 150mA @ 5V
- Fix indicator LEDs
- Protective case
- 26cm cable included
- Diameter: 50mm total size, 32 grams with case.
- M8N: Concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- M9N: Concurrent reception of up to 4 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
# Where to Buy
Note that there are variants for both M8N and M9N and also three different connectors.
# Wiring and Connections
Both the M8N and M9N GPS modules come in three variants. These allow out-of-the box connection to flight controllers that follow the Pixhawk connector standard as either a primary or secondary GPS.
SKU12012 Holybro M8N GPS (JST GHR1.25mm 10 pin cable).
This JST GH 10Pin connector can be used on Pixhawk Series 10pin
SKU12014 Holybro M8N 2nd GPS (JST GHR1.25m m 6pin cable)
This JST GH 6Pin connector can be used on Pixhawk Series 6pin
GPS2input port as secondary GPS.
SKU12013 Holybro M8N GPS for Pix32 (Molex 1.25mm 6pin & 4pin & 3pin cable)
These Molex 1.25mm 6pin & 4pin & 3pin connectors are for the Holybro pix32 Flight Controller
I2Cinput ports (not for the Pix32 v5 or v6).