# Holybro Micro Power Module (PM06)
This power module has integrated power distribution board and provides regulated power for a flight controller and ESCs, and sends information to the autopilot about the battery’s voltage and current draw.
- PCB Current: 120A continued
- UBEC Current: 3A Max
- Power input: 2S~10S (standard version)
- Power input: 2S~14S (14S version)
- Power output: DC 5.1V~5.3V
- Voltage Divider: 18.182
- Amperes per Volt: 36.364
# Mechanical Specifications
- Dimensions: 35x35x5mm
- Mounting hole: 30.5mm*30.5mm
- Weight: 24g
# Where to Buy
Wiring and connection examples can be found in: Pixhawk 4 Mini > Power.