# HEX/ProfiCNC Here2 GPS
The Here2 GPS receiver (opens new window) is an update to the Here GPS module from HEX.
Main features include:
- Concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLOSNASS, BeiDou)
- Industry Leading -167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Security and integrity protection
- Supports all satellite augmentation systems
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
# Where to Buy
Setup and use on PX4 is largely plug and play.
If the GPS is not detected then update the Here2 firmware (opens new window).
The Here2 GPS comes with an 8 pin connector that can be inserted directly into the Pixhawk 2 (opens new window) GPS UART port.
The Pixhawk 3 Pro and Pixracer have a 6 pin GPS port connector. For these controllers you can modify the GPS cable (as shown below) to remove pin 6 and 7.
Pin 6 and 7 are for the safety button - these can be attached as well if needed.
The Here2 GPS pinout is provided below. This can be used to help modify the connector for other autopilot boards.
|引脚||Here2 GPS||引脚||Pixhawk 3 Pro GPS|
- Processor: STM32F302
- Compass, Gyro, Accelerometer: ICM20948
- Barometer: MS5611
- Receiver Type: 72-channel u-blox M8N engine, GPS/QZSS L2 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B11, Galileo E1B/C, SBAS L1 C/A: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
- Navigation Update Rate: Max: 10 Hz
- Positionaing Accuracy: 3D Fix
- Time to first fix:
- Cold start: 26s
- Aided start: 2s
- Reacquisition: 1s
- Tracking & Navigation: -167 dBm
- Hot start: -148 dBm
- Cold start: -157 dBm
- Assisted GNSS
- AssistNow GNSS Online
- AssistNow GNSS Offline (up to 35 days)
- AssistNow Autonomous (up to 6 days)
- OMA SUPL& 3GPP compliant
- Oscillator: TCXO (NEO-8MN/Q)
- RTC crystal: Build in
- ROM: Flash (NEO-8MN)
- Available Antennas: Active Antenna & Passive Antenna
- Signal Integrity: Signature feature with SHA 256
- Protocols & Interfaces:
- UART/I2C/CAN: JST_GH Main interface, Switch internally.
- STM32 Main Programming Interface: JST_SUR